Activate an optimized version of the page designed specifically for screen readers.
Outdated browsers can expose your computer to security risks. To ensure a secure experience, we recommend updating to the latest browser version. Support for this browser version will soon be discontinued.
Is your institution interested in making a proposal to host a future ALADN Conference? This is a great opportunity to showcase your city and host a valuable conference on library development.
A proposal should consider:
* Travel time and expense for attendees to the conference city/host location;
* Your ability to negotiate and contract with a local hotel for a room block, meeting rooms, and meals;
* Your institution's ability to manage registration payments and hotel and restaurant invoices (including any alcohol served);
* Vendor sponsorship solicitations;
* Staffing to lead local hosting needs (registration desk, restaurant and meal negotiation, giveaways, accommodations for speakers, etc.).
Please send any questions or concerns regarding this process to Sian Brannon, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered by Qualtrics