Student Organization Name
*If your organization goes by an acronym, please provide the acronym as well as the full name.*
To complete your application for Adopt-a-Block, please list two organization representatives' information below:
*NOTE: It is INCREDIBLY important to provide valid contact information for both representatives as this will be the only way to provide them information throughout the year.*
Adopt-a-Block Program Terms 2016-2017:
* Organization/Departments will conduct a general cleanup of litter and trash that accumulates within the designated area once per month, during the Fall and Spring semesters. A minimum of three clean-ups are required each semester. Each clean-up must be submitted online to the Center for Leadership & Service and recorded with the names of the volunteers who attended.
* Organization/Departments will participate in one recycling event at tailgating and/or one large community service clean-up on campus or in the Denton Community.
* The Center for Leadership & Service will provide materials (plastic bags, latex gloves) for the cleanup. In addition, materials and equipment will be available for pickup at the Center for Leadership and Service Office the day of the event. If general cleanup is scheduled for Saturday or Sunday please plan to pick up items no later than 4:30 p.m. on Friday. Return any unused materials and equipment within one (1) working day after the cleanup or on Monday if cleanup falls during the weekend to the Center for Leadership and Service Office.
* The Center for Leadership & Service will provide materials (plastic bags, latex gloves) for the cleanup.
* If clean-up and the Adopt-A-Block reporting form does not occur for more than 2 months, the organization’s block will be given for adoption to an organization on the waiting list.
Our student organization, having an interest in the appearance of the University of North Texas' campus and recognizing the need and desirability for a litter-free campus, agrees to adopt a block for the 2016-2017 academic year following the Adopt-a-Block Program terms..
Sign below to accept terms of this agreement.